Log in as:
Private Webpage One
Private Webpage Two
Join IFO, Click Here!
IFO/MnSCU Joint Committees
Committee Vacancies / Volunteers Needed
Charting The Future
IFO Expense Form
Missing Receipt Affidavit
Retirement / Health Care
Equity Committees / Salary Issues
Equity Issues Grant
Campus Climate Study
Feminist Issues Committee
GLBTA Issues Committee
Multicultural Issues Committee
Contacts For Assistance
Contract / Benefits
HRA and HCSP Benefits
Community Faculty Benefits (Metropolitan State Only)
Campus Seniority Rosters
For Contract Help
Government and Public Relations
2017 Legislative Info
Advocacy Action Center
Conflict Of Interest Policy & Disclosure Statement
Conflict Of Interest Policy
(click to read)
Name (electronic signature)
Have you read and agree to abide by the IFO Conflict of Interest Policy listed above?
Do you have any conflicts of interest to report?
No (you are done, please submit your form)
Yes (please answer the following 5 questions and then submit the form)
1. Identify any personal, family or financial relationships you have with any other IFO Officer, IFO Board of Director Member, IFO Committee Member, or IFO staff member.
2. Identify any personal, family or financial relationships you have with any MnSCU or campus administrators or managers.
3. Identify any personal, family, or financial relationships you have with vendors who provide or are seeking to provide services to the IFO.
4. Identify any MnSCU or campus administrative jobs that you are seeking or anticipate seeking during your time in IFO service.
5. Identify any MnSCU or campus financial contracts (other than grants) or stipends that you have or will be seeking during your time in IFO service. [You do not need to disclose your regular contract for overload or summer session teaching.]
© 2017 The Inter Faculty Organization • 490 Concordia Avenue, Suite 125, Saint Paul, MN 55103 •